This blog post contains affiliate links.
If you follow those links and purchase the product I make a small profit.
Thank you for the support!
Happy Blogcember Day 15!
I’ve been wanting to write this blog post for almost 2 years now! I have many gift ideas for fitness lovers, and I just never got to it! So whether your buying for someone just starting out on their fitness journey or a dedicated athlete, they’re sure to appreciate SOMETHING in this list!
If you’re interested in one of the items, just click the image and it will take you to a page to purchase it!
1. Hydroflask –> I love, love, love mine. I use it every single day and the ice won’t melt for hours, even if it’s left out at the beach!
8. Sneakers –> Nike Rosche is my favorite, they’re so comfortable!
9. Workout Attire –> There are tons of options, but I 100% recommend GymShark
14. Supplements –> I personally take protein and BCAAs! Amino energy from Optimum Nutrition are the BEST.
15. Sweet Sweat –> You apply this to your body and it causes you to sweat more!
16. Seamless underwear –> I always wear these while working out, feels like you’re wearing nothing and they are seamless!
18. Meal prep containers –> I have the Fit Packers, they can be difficult to open, but I’ve used them every week for almost a year and they’re still going strong!
21. Rubber ring –> For married couples to wear to the gym without ruining your beautiful rings!
28. Touch gloves –> Great for outdoor runners!
31. Socks –> You can never have too many socks, especially as an athlete!
34. Six pack bag –> These are designed to fit meal prep containers! And yes it comes in a “purse” version too!
36. Massage gift card –> Because a fitness addict could always use a massage!!
I hope this list helped you! As a fitness lover myself, I would definitely appreciate everything on this list!
A Fitbit is such a great gift! I recently bought one for myself and it improved the amount of steps I took daily, as well as made me want to be more active.
I’ve heard that from many people who get Fitbits! Thank you so much for reading!!